If you are doing any fall or winter camping where the weather is chilly, this hardy chicken noodle soup is perfect! It will warm you through and through I promise.
What you’ll need:
1. A large crock pot
2. Two 32 ounce cans of chicken stock
3. 1 teaspoon of chicken bouillon
4. One 16 ounce bag of egg noodles
5. One 48 ounce can of boned chicken (big can)
6. Chop up celery, carrots, onions (as many as you like).
Turn your crock pot on low and combine all the ingredients. Let it cook on low for 4 hours, stirring it every so often. Do a taste taste around the 3 hour mark (: