I don’t know if you are like me but I am the kind of person that needs to be organized or I’d be in completely chaos. For me there is nothing more frustrating than needing to find something only to discover I can’t recall where I put it. So of course I needed to find a way to keep all of my vintage trailer documents and records organized all in one place.
Liz Robertson of Glamping & Good Life Designs creates a line of glamping and vintage trailer designs including these wonderful binders that are the perfect solution for keeping all of your records organized.
Some of the things you might want to keep track of are;
1. Copies of documents such as the bill of sale and/or title, insurance policy (note I said copies, NOT originals)
2. Trailer weight slip
3. Receipts for purchases and repairs
4. Restoration notes
5. Dates when the bearings were last packed, when new tires were last installed, etc.,
6. Business cards or contact info for restoration service, repair or parts shops
7. Photographs of your camper (good for proof of condition if you ever needed to file a insurance claim)
8. A zip lock style insert where you can keep copies of keys
9. A scrapbook page to serve as a decorating idea page where you can place fabric samples, paint color samples, photo ideas of trailers you like, etc.,
10. A cost list. If you want to keep track of what repairs have cost this would be a good place to keep that.
Liz also has some other fabulous designs so be sure and stop by her shop and check it out here!